AEG UPS Protect A. 1200 LCD 1200VA/720W USB/RS232/RJ45
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Protect A is a uninterruptible power supply designed to provide mains power protection and battery back-up for desktop systems and network peripherals. The internal battery provides several minutes runtime when the mains power fails (load dependent). Typical applications for this are office PCs & workstations, retail terminals, as well as network and telecom peripherals, Industry 4.0 data logging, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, TVs, satellite receivers and media systems. The UPS features an informative front panel with two USB ports convenient for smartphone and tablet charging and is designed for easy ‘plug and play’ installation.
- Line interactive VI technology
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) protects from brownouts, sags and surges
- Double mains filtering from spikes and transient voltages
- “Plug & Play” installation with mains and output cables supplied
- Sealed lead-acid maintenance free battery with deep-discharge protection
- Silent operation (fan-less design*) and auto restart on mains power return
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.