AKYGA AK-502-02BK Lille formfaktor Micro-ATX Sort
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
SFF Case AK-502-02BK
- Small Form Factor case Akyga® AK-502-02BK is a perfect alternative for those looking for functional and aesthetic miniaturization solutions for a traditional PC case. Due to their minimalistic design and compact size, these cases are eagerly used in office and business computers.
- The casing allows the use of one of three different types of motherboards: Micro ATX, Mini ITX and Flex ATX, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements, enhancing the versatility of the product. In addition, depending on your preferences and needs, the case can be set vertically or horizontally. One 5.25" external bay located on the top and one 3.5" external bay allows to mount a CD/DVD drive, burner or can be used as a space for memory card reader. Inside there is one 3.5” and one 2.5” bay for mounting discs and drives. The design allows for a completely tool-less assembly of all drives, allowing quick replacement and installation. Responsible for efficient cooling of components is quiet fan with a diameter of 6 cm and automatic speed control.
- On the front panel there are a two USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer and two 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
- To ensure safety, the case is equipped with a Kensington Security Slot which helps to protect the computer against theft. This feature is eagerly used in office computers.
- A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
- To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.
- Product code: AK-502-02BK
- Product type: Computer case SFF
- Format: Small Form Factor
- Series: SFF Tower Case
- Motherboard compatibility: Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external: 1 pc
- Drive bay 5.25" internal: None
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installation: Yes
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal: 1 pc
- Drive bay 3.5" external: 1 pc
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installation: Yes
- Drive bays 2.5" internal: 1 pc
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installation: No
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installation: No
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all: 3 pcs
- Total internal bays: 2 pcs
- Total external bays: 2 pcs
- Maximum CPU cooling height: 75 mm
- Sheet thickness: 0.55 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel: 2 pcs
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel: 2 pcs
- Total number of USB connectors: 4 pcs
- Memory card reader: None
- Audio input on the front panel: 1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel: 1 pc
- Expansion card slots: 4 Low Profile
- Security lock: Yes
- Opening sensor: Optional
- Kensington Lock: Yes
- Hole for padlock: Yes
- Cable management system: Basic
- Installed fans: 1 pc
- Fan size: 60 mm
- Fan adjustments: Automatic
- Spaces for additional fans: None
- Water cooling ready: No
- Anti-dust filters: No
- Power supply tunnel: No
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Product color: Black
- Package: EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H): 356 x 102 x 338 mm
- Package size (L x W x H): 445 x 209 x 409 mm
- Net weight: 3.15 kg
- Gross weigh: 3.8 kg
- CE compatibility: Yes
- FCC compatibility: No
- RoHS compatibility: Yes
- REACH compatibility: Yes
- Included accesories: Set of mounting screws
- EAN code: 5901720133694
- Warranty: 24 months
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.