AKYGA AK13BK - tower - ATX
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Micro Tower ATX Case AK13BK
- The Akyga® AK13BK is a compact, versatile case that is perfect both for players and for office space. The front panel with geometric cut-outs and steel mesh favors ventilation of components.
- The case is suitable for four motherboard types - ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and Flex ATX. Placed in upper part external 5.25" bay allows for CD/DVD drive installation. Inside there are three 2.5" bays, three 3.5” bays (convertible to 2.5"), and one 5.25” bay, giving a total of 7 bays for mounting disks and drives. The applied cable management system and specially adapted holes inside the case make installation of the components fast and easy. The spacious interior holds graphic cards up to 385 mm long.
- The case makes it possible to install three fans: front (12 cm), side (12 cm) and rear (12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 150 mm. Cooling is also favored by a front panel, almost entirely made of steel mesh. This means that air circulation (with or without fans) is much better than in fully enclosed cases. This provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time.
- On the front panel there are two USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer and standard 2.0 port for connecting peripherals such as a mouse or keyboard. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
- A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
- To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.
- Product code: AK13BK
- Product type: Computer case ATX
- Format: Micro ATX
- Series: Micro Tower ATX Case
- Motherboard compatibility: ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external: 1 pc
- Drive bay 5.25" internal: 1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installation: No
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal: 3 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" external: None
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installation: No
- Drive bays 2.5" internal: 3 pcs
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installation: No
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installation: No
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all: 6 pcs
- Total internal bays: 7 pcs
- Total external bays: 1 pc
- Maximum graphic card length: 385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height: 150 mm
- Sheet thickness: 0.5 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel: 2 pcs
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel: 1 pc
- Total number of USB connectors: 3 pcs
- Memory card reader: None
- Audio input on the front panel: 1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel: 1 pc
- Expansion card slots: 7
- Security lock: None
- Hole for padlock: No
- Cable management system: Basic
- Installed fans: None
- Fan adjustments: None
- Spaces for additional fans: 3
- Fan slots description: Side: 12cm, back: 12cm, front: 12cm
- Water cooling ready: No
- Anti-dust filters: No
- Power supply tunnel: No
- Power supply unit included: No
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Product color: Black
- Display: None
- Package: EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H): 418 x 200 x 412 mm
- Package size (L x W x H): 480 x 225 x 455 mm
- Net weight: 2.8 kg
- Gross weight: 3.5 kg
- CE compatibility: Yes
- Included accesories: Set of mounting screws
- EAN code: 5901720132420
- Warranty: 24 months
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.