BELKIN Switch/2p KVM Dual Head SoHo USB VGA
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
2 Port OmniView SOHO KVM Switch with Audio
The OmniView SOHO KVM Switch with Audio is engineered to give you control over multiple computers/servers from one console.
KVM switches come in a variety of capacities suitable for all configurations, large or small. This compact, affordable Belkin OmniView KVM Switch is backed by a Belkin 3-Year warranty and free technical support
3 Year Warranty
- The SOHO KVM Switch is able to support video resolutions of up to 2048x1536, so you can use the latest in video display technology for all your computers.
- With the firmware-upgrade feature, your investment in the KVM Switch is further ensured and its lifetime value is maximized. You don’t have to change your KVM Switch to solve compatibility problems since you can solve them with easy firmware upgrades. An upgrade cable is not needed; you can use the same KVM cable that connects your computer.
- The SOHO KVM Switch features a built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub, so you can share two USB peripheral devices, such as a printer, with all your computers. There are two USB ports on the KVM Switch. One port is located on the back and the other is located on the front for easier access.
- The SOHO KVM Switch allows you to share one set of speakers and one microphone with all your computers, so you won’t need to unplug and reconnect your speakers and microphone every time you switch access from one computer to the next.
- Direct-access port selectors, conveniently located on the front face of the SOHO KVM Switch, allow you to easily switch access from one computer to the next. You can change the KVM port or the audio/mic using these buttons.
- All the required cables are 6 feet in length and are included in the box for easier installation. The cables are also smaller and easier to manage.
- There are two LEDs on each button. One indicates which port the KVM is on and the other indicates which port the audio/mic is on.
||317.5 (L) x 139.7 (W) x 139.7mm (D) |
||0-80% RH, non-condensing |
||32� to 104� F (0� to 40� C) |
||9V, 1.1A DC adapter with centre pin-positive polarity |
||-4� to 140� F (-20� to 60� C) |
- OmniView SOHO KVM Switch with Audio Power Supply 9V, 1.1A DC Adapter 2 SOHO USB Cable Kits, 6ft User Manual Quick Installation Guide
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.