DELL Intel X710 Dual Port 10Gb Dir AttachSFP_ ConNet LP
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Features & Benefits
- Ensures 10 Gbps per-port maximum throughput for high bandwidth storage (SAN) and networking (LAN) traffic
- Supports full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing
- Featured full support for TCP/IP and Ethernet performance enhancements
- Manage networking, FCoE, and iSCSI with a single, unified management application (GUI and CLI)
- Create virtual adapters with guaranteed bandwidth allocations using unique Switch Independent Partitioning feature
The DellTMIntel X710 Dual Port Converged Network Adapter supports simultaneous LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI) traffic at line-rate, 10Gbps Ethernet speed. Convergence of traffic lowers data center costs by eliminating the need for separate LAN and SAN infrastructure. Data centers now need fewer adapters, cables, and switches, which also means reduced power and cooling costs. In addition, these adapters are fully compatible with existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage, providing investment protection for existing infrastructure. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.