The affordable, versatile flatbed scanner with ADF for more productivity
Streamline workflows and increase productivity with the DS-1630 document scanner. Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF, this affordable solution is ideal for virtually any task. Quickly scan stacks of documents up to 8.5" x 14". Or, use the flatbed for IDs, passports, booklets, fragile items and more. Offering speeds up to 25 ppm1, plus auto-duplexing, the DS-1630 also includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to a PC, Mac® or online storage accounts2 with one touch. Plus, the included software suite features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY® FineReader®3 and Presto! BizCard® Reader.
Scan and Archive Documents
Scan important documents and save them as JPEGs or PDFs.
Automatic Two-Sided Scanning
Save time with auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder
Amazing Quality and Detail
Get smooth gradations; sharp, grain-free images and crisp, clear text.
Automatic Document Feeder
Easily scan stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
- Versatile scanning from a leader in image capturing technology — auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm — features a 50-page ADF
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- Scan to online storage accounts — intuitively scan to Dropbox™, SharePoint®, Evernote®, FileBound and Google Drive™ and more
- Organize easily with the included software suite — features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY FineReader and Presto! BizCard Reader, for virtually any need
- Streamline your workflow — easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts and more
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes — up to 8.5" x 11.7" on the flatbed and up to 8.5" x 14" using the ADF
- Generate searchable and editable files — scan to editable Word and Excel® files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Send scans to any computer on your network — optional Network Interface Unit available for workgroup sharing