Hewlett Packard Enterprise 1410-24-2G Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
HP 1410 series switches are unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost networking solutions with a lifetime warranty. The HP 1410 switch series consists of seven models with flexible mounting options that allow customers to choose the best switch to meet their network switching needs. All models have QoS support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features to provide outstanding data efficiency. Simplified plug-and-play operation is enabled by features like Auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation. HP has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to provide some of the most power-efficient switches: 16- and 24-port Fast Ethernet models are the industry's first IEEE 802.3az compliant unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches. The available green features, along with the lifetime warranty, make the HP 1410 switch series ideal for customers seeking low-cost and reliable networking solutions.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Energy-efficient Ethernet support (J9662A and J9663A only): supports new IEEE 802.3az standard; allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices in 100 Mb/s mode only
Ease of use
• Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
• Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models)
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own the product with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.