Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2510 48 Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Designed to provide essential solutions to small and medium businesses, the HP 2510 Switch Series consists of four Layer 2-managed switches that provide reliable 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity. Building off of the popularity of the HP 2510-24 Switch, a 24-port 10/100 switch with two dual-personality ports, the 2510 switch series has expanded to include a higher-density HP 2510-48 Switch, with 48 10/100 ports and four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks. Additionally, the 2510-G switches add Gigabit Ethernet to the 2510 series, with the 2510G-24 and 2510G-48 switches, which are 24- and 48-port 10/100/1000 switches, each with four dual-personality ports, making them ideal for businesses that are ready to upgrade to increased network performance.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity: provides customers with the choice of selecting the network connectivity speed that best meets their needs, with a consistent user experience
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
• IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): provides automated device discovery protocol for easy mapping by network management applications
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: support up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
• Protected ports: provides increased security by allowing specified ports to be isolated from all other ports on the switch; the protected port or ports can communicate only with the uplinks or shared resources
• IP multicast snooping: automatically prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.