Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2520 8 Poe Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The HP 2520 switch series is ideally suited for small and medium businesses looking to deploy voice, video, or wireless solutions that require Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity. The series consists of four switches: the HP 2520-8-PoE, 2520-24-PoE, 2520-8G-PoE, and 2520-24G-PoE Switches. The four models offer a choice of either Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. All models also include support for dual-personality Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used for either copper or fiber connectivity. All products are fully managed via SNMP, command-line interface (CLI), and graphical user interface (GUI) and offer a Layer 2 feature set. In addition, the products provide deployment flexibility with compact, quiet, and energy-efficient designs.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Selectable queue configuration: allows you to increase performance and/or traffic reliability by selecting the number of queues that best meet the requirements of your network applications; switch will map 8 priorities to either 2 or 4 queues
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): robust command-line interface provides advanced configuration and diagnostics. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2c/SNMPv3): allows switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
• Switch on a chip: provides highly integrated, high-performance switch design with a non-blocking architecture
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports the IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and up to 256 port-based VLANs simultaneously
• Manager and operator privilege levels: enables read-only (operator) and read-write (manager) access on management interfaces
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.