Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2620-24 Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The HP 2620 Switch Series consists of five switches with 10/100 connectivity. The HP 2620-24 Switch is a fanless switch with quiet operation, making it ideal for deployments in open spaces. The HP 2620-24-PPoE+ Switch, HP 2620-24-PoE+ Switch, and HP 2620-48-PoE+ Switch are IEEE 802.3af- and IEEE 802.3at-compliant switches and provide up to 30 W per powered port. The HP 2620-48 Switch has variable speed fans for quiet operation. All 2620 series switches include two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two SFP slots for Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity. An optional redundant external power supply is also available to provide redundancy in the event of a power supply failure. With IPv4/IPv6 static and RIP routing, robust security and management features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2620 Switch Series is a cost-effective solution for customers who are building converged enterprise edge networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
Resiliency and high availability
• External redundant power supply: provides high reliability
• Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provide support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
Layer 3 routing
• Static IP routing: provides manually configured routing; includes ECMP capability
• Access control lists (ACLs): provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source/destination IP address/subnet and source/destination TCP/UDP port number
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.