Hewlett Packard Enterprise 3800-48G-4SFP+ Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The HP 3800 Switch Series is a family of nine fully managed Gigabit Ethernet switches available in 24-port and 48-port models, with or without PoE+, and with either SFP+ or 10GBASE-T uplinks. The 3800 Switch Series utilizes the latest HP ProVision ASIC technology and advances in hardware engineering to deliver one of the most resilient and energy-efficient switches in the industry. Meshed stacking technology is implemented in the HP 3800 Switch Series to deliver chassis-like resiliency in a flexible, stackable form factor.
• OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports
• Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports, jumbo frames allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services
• Selectable queue configurations: allows for increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications
Resiliency and high availability
• Nonstop switching and routing: improves network availability to better support critical applications such as unified communication and mobility; traffic will continue to be forwarded during failover when the backup member of the stack becomes the commander
Layer 2 switching
• GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
(1) HP 3800-48G-4SFP+ Switch
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.