Hewlett Packard Enterprise 5800-48G Switch with 2 Slots
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
HP 5800 series switches offer an unmatched combination of Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet port density, high-availability architecture, and full Layer 2 and Layer 3 dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 capabilities. In addition to wire-speed line-rate performance on all ports, the switches include patented Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology and Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), which allow local or geographically distributed HP 5800 switches to be interconnected for higher resiliency and performance. Available in PoE and non-PoE models as well as 1 RU and 2 RU form factor configurations, HP 5800 switches are built on open standards and include an open application architecture (OAA) module slot that enables flexible deployment options for new services. These versatile switches are ideal for use in the network core of buildings or departments, or as high-performance switches in the convergence layer or network edge of enterprise campus networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Powerful QoS feature: creates traffic classes based on access control lists (ACLs), IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, and DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence; supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark; supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), and SP+WDRR
• Remote configuration and management: enables configuration and management through a secure Web browser or a CLI located at a remote device
• High-density port connectivity: supports up to 84 1-Gigabit ports per unit (612 per stack)
• Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): helps provide high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance with a feature-rich TCAM-based ACL implementation
Resiliency and high availability
• Data center–optimized design: the HP 5800AF-48G Switch (JG225A) supports front-to-back/back-to-front airflow for hot/cold aisles, rear rack mounts, and redundant hot-swappable AC or DC power and fans
• Full-featured console: provides complete control of the switch with a familiar CLI
Layer 2 switching
• GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
(1) HP 5800-48G Switch with 2 Slots
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.