Hewlett Packard Enterprise Procurve 2920-48G-POE+ Switch Factory Sealed
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of five switches: the HP 2920-24G and 2920-24G-PoE+ Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP 2920-48G and 2920-48G-PoE+ and 2920-48G 740W PoE+ Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity. In addition, the 2920 switch series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports, as well as a two-port stacking module. These options provide you with flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking. Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2920 Switch Series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, in remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
• Flexible 10 Gbps Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional 10-Gigabit ports (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T)
• Energy-efficient design: High-efficiency power supplies: 80 PLUS Silver Certified power supply increases power savings. Energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: reduces power consumption in accordance with IEEE 802.3az.
• OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
• IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
• SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provides complete support of SNMP; provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base (MIB) plus private extensions; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.