Hewlett Packard Enterprise PS1810-24G Switch
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
HP PS1810 Switch Series devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Layer 2 switches that are purpose built to work with HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers. They are designed for small businesses looking for key networking features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series includes 8- and 24-port Gigabit switch models. 24 port model include SFP ports for fiber connectivity. 8 port model has an innovative design that allows it to be stacke on the HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8. Both models have fanless design making them ideal for office deployments. The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can optionally be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch. Key feature is the auto-discovery and monitoring of HP Proliant Servers. Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, and link aggregation trunking. The 8- and 24-port models include the latest energy-saving capabilities—Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down All come with a lifetime warranty.
• HP Proliant Server Dashboard: enables autodiscovery of HP ProLiant Gen8 servers in the network; provides up-to-date server health status for up to ten monitored servers
• Auto-MDI/MDIX: adjusts automatically for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and IEEE 802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP; v2 models): provides redundant links while preventing network loops
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
Ease of use
• Locator LED (switch): allows users to set the locator LED on a specific switch to either turn on, blink, or turn off; simplifies troubleshooting by making it easy to locate a particular switch within a rack of similar switches
• Flexible mounting options: stacks physically on top of an HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 due to the unique design of the switch (8-port model); 24-port model ships with rackmount kit; both switches support desktop, wall mount, and under table mounting options
HP PS1810-24G Switch, localized power cord, accesory kit (installation hardware), user documentation.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.