IBM 2TB 7200 NL SATA 3.5 HS HD
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The addition of 2 TB HDD offerings to the IBM System x® family of 3.5-inch SATA drives offers the highest performance options and provides a wider selection of choices to satisfy a wide range of applications. These new drives are positioned at the top of our SATA HDD line.
These two 2 TB SATA NL HDDs provide 3.5-inch form factor options that are available as hot-swap or simple-swap configurations.
Key features and benefits include:
- Up to 7,200 rpm speed to help optimize performance;
- Outstanding reliability that enables operation in RAID environments without compromising application performance or availability.
You can put together a winning combination for data-storage applications when you install these new high-performance SATA HDDs in your IBM System x configurations.
2 TB performance characteristics include:
- Formatted capacity of 2,000,000 MB;
- Drive to host interface that supports up to 3.0 Gb/s burst rate;
- Drive media to buffer interface that supports sustained interface data transfers of up to 112 MB/s average;
- Spindle speed of 7,200 rpm;
- Average latency of 4.17 ms;
- Hot-swap or simple-swap capability;
- SAS interface with dual port option.
- SAS compliance enables these HDDs to connect directly into System x systems;
- S.M.A.R.T Technology allows software utilities to alert you of certain impending drive failures so replacements can be made before a problem occurs;
- Rigorous testing through the ServerProven program instills confidence that your storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
The HDDs come with a one-year, limited warranty.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.