IBM 3000VA LCD 3U Rack UPS
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
IBM 1500VA, 2200VA, 3000VA LCD 2U and 3U Rack UPS options for IBM System x and BladeCenter servers
IBM® 1500VA, 2200VA, and 3000VA LCD Rack Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offerings provide rack-dense power protection with increased efficiency and simplified power management to safeguard high availability IBM System x® and BladeCenter® server environments.
- 2U 1500VA (1000 W), 2U 2200VA (1920 W), and 3U 3000VA (2700 W) rack mount offerings
- 95+% energy efficiency across line at 100% load
- Nine-language graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which provides intuitive, at-the-rack management and monitoring capabilities
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- ABM three-stage charging technology significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time
- Standard intelligent Power Manager Supervisory software to monitor, manage and to gradually shut down the connected load in the event of a power failure
- 2200VA and 3000VA Extended Battery Modules (EBM) for scalable runtime requirements
- Optional Network Management Card (46M4110) for enhanced UPS monitoring and control
- Optional Environmental Monitoring Probe (46M4113) for thermal management requirements
- Integration with IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ (AEM) for single pane of glass power and thermal trending analysis and management
In today's high availability server environments, unplanned power outages or line quality irregularities can have a considerable financial impact on small, medium, and large enterprise businesses. Selecting the right uninterruptible power supply (UPS) can efficiently, reliably and affordably help protect against these potentially costly incidents.
The new power-dense IBM 1500VA, 2200VA, and 3000VA LCD Rack UPS offerings provide maximum protection, increased efficiency, and simplified power management to safeguard IBM System x and BladeCenter server environments.
IBM 5395 UPS offerings come in space-efficient 1.5kVA and 2.2kVA 2U,as well as 3kVA 3U rack mount designs. These models are equipped to meet the requirements of your highest availability systems with geography-specific high and low voltage solutions available.
1500 VA/1000 W 2U Rack
- 53951AX (100V/120V) with four NEMA 5-15R and two IEC 320 C13 receptacles
- 53951KX (230V) with four IEC 320 C13 receptacles
2200 VA/1920 W 2U Rack
- 53952AX (100V/120V) with six NEMA 5-20R, two IEC 320 C13, and two IEC 320 C19 receptacles
- 53952KX (230V) with eight IEC 320 C13 and two IEC 320 C19 receptacles
3000 VA/2700 W 3U Rack
- 53953AX (100V/120V) with one NEMA L5-20R, two NEMA 5-20R, two IEC 320 C19, and two IEC 320 C13 receptacles
- 53953JX (200/208V) with two NEMA L6-20R, two IEC 320 C19, and two IEC 320 C13 receptacles
- 53953KX (230V) with eight IEC 320 C13 and two IEC 320 C19 receptacles
These units are designed to operate at a 95% to 98% efficiency rating at full load and can increase uptime, with next generation power protection, while reducing operating costs.
These new offerings also provide intuitive power management and monitoring capabilities. The intelligent three-button, dual-color backlight graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) features a bright, easy-to-navigate panel that provides configurability and displays important status information in nine languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. Runtime, load troubleshooting, and other vital information are also exhibited. Intelligent power manager supervisory software is also standard to monitor, manage, and to gradually shut down the connected server loads in the event of an extended power interruption.
They also come equipped with a communication bay for installation of an optional Network Management Card (46M4110). The Network Management Card provides convenient over the network UPS remote monitoring and management through a standard Web browser. An optional Environmental Monitoring Probe (46M4113) is also available for thermal (temperature and humidity) management requirements.
IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager (AEM) provides an array of new features that allow power and thermal trending analysis for improved power management. By plugging systems into an IBM UPS, AEM is able to collect power information for each device, presenting a more complete view of energy usage within the data center. With access to accurate, detailed information on power usage right at their fingertips, IT and facility managers are now able to manage d2ta center for optimal energy efficiency, migrating workloads to eliminate hot spots or transferring work from underutilized systems to conserve energy.
The new IBM 5395 UPSs also feature ABM technology, which incorporates sophisticated sensing circuitry and an innovative three-stage charging technique to significantly extend battery service life and optimize recharge time. ABM also provides up to a 60-day notification when a hot-swappable battery is approaching the end of its useful life. Hot-swappable batteries provide maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance.
All 5395 units come equipped with intelligent load segments. These individual receptacle groups can be programmed and controlled allowing mission-critical devices to be prioritized during shutdown to preserve battery runtime. For applications requiring extended backup times, an external battery module can also be added to the 2200VA and 3000VA models to deliver hours of runtime to critical systems during a prolonged power outage.
Communications and management
- Interface port: DB-9 RS-232, and built-in 10 baseT
- Management software included:
- IBM UPS Management Software
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Terminal provided on the UPS where a separate external EPO switch can be connected to the UPS
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.