IBM 6000VA LCD 4U Rack UPS
For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
IBM 6000VA LCD 4U Rack UPS
IBM 6000VA LCD 4U Rack UPS
IBM 6000VA LCD 4U Rack Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offerings provide rack-dense power protection with increased efficiency and simplified power management to safeguard high availability IBM System x and BladeCenter server environments.
- 4U 6000VA (5600 W) rack mount offerings
- Greater than a 95% energy efficiency across line at 100% load
- Nine-language graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which provides intuitive, at-the-rack management and monitoring capabilities
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- ABM three-stage charging technology significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time
- Standard intelligent Power Manager Supervisory software to monitor, manage, and gradually shut down the connected load in the event of a power failure
- 6000VA Extended Battery Modules (EBM) for scalable runtime requirements
- Optional Network Management Card (46M4110) for enhanced UPS monitoring and control
- Optional Environmental Monitoring Probe (46M4113) for thermal management requirements
- Integration with IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager (AEM) for single pane of glass power and thermal trending analysis and management
In today's high availability server environments, unplanned power outages or line quality irregularities can have a considerable financial impact on small, medium, and large enterprise businesses. Selecting the right uninterruptible power supply (UPS) can efficiently, reliably, and affordably help protect against these potentially costly incidents.
Two new power-dense IBM 6000VA LCD Rack UPS (machine type 5395) offerings provide maximum protection, increased efficiency, and simplified power management to safeguard IBM System x and BladeCenter server environments.
These IBM 5395 LCD Rack UPS offerings come in a space-efficient 6000VA 4U rack mount design. These models are equipped to meet the requirements of your highest availability systems with geography-specific high-voltage and low-voltage solutions available.
6000 VA/5600 W 4U Rack
- 53956AX (200V/208V) with two NEMA L6-30R, four IEC 320 C19
- 53956KX (230V) with six IEC 320 C13 and four IEC 320 C19 receptacles
These units are designed to operate at a greater than 95% efficiency rating at full load and can increase uptime, with next-generation power protection, while helping reduce operating costs.
These new offerings also provide intuitive power management and monitoring capabilities. The intelligent three-button, dual-color back-light graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) features a bright, easy-to-navigate panel that provides configurability and displays important status information in nine languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. Runtime, load troubleshooting, and other vital information are also exhibited. Intelligent power manager supervisory software is also standard to monitor, manage, and to gradually shut down the connected server loads in the event of an extended power interruption.
They also come equipped with a communication bay for installation of an optional Network Management Card (46M4110). The Network Management Card provides convenient over-the-network UPS remote monitoring and management through a standard Web browser. An optional Environmental Monitoring Probe (46M4113) is also available for thermal (temperature and humidity) management requirements.
IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager (AEM) provides an array of new features that allow power and thermal trending analysis for improved power management. By plugging systems into an IBM UPS, AEM is able to collect power information for each device, presenting a more complete view of energy usage within the data center. With access to accurate, detailed information on power usage right at their fingertips, IT and facility managers are now able to manage the datacenter for optimal energy efficiency, migrating workloads to alleviate hot spots or transferring work from under utilized systems to conserve energy.
The new IBM 5395 LCD Rack UPS units also feature ABM(R) technology, which incorporates sophisticated sensing circuitry and an innovative three-stage charging technique to significantly extend battery service life and optimize recharge time. ABM also provides up to a 60-day notification when a hot-swappable battery is approaching the end of its useful life. Hot-swappable batteries enable maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance.
All IBM 5395 LCD Rack UPS units come equipped with intelligent load segments. These individual receptacle groups can be programmed and controlled allowing mission-critical devices to be prioritized during shutdown to preserve battery runtime. For applications requiring extended backup times, an external battery module can also be added to the 6000VA models to deliver hours of runtime to critical systems during a prolonged power outage.
The 6000VA LCD power supply is ideal for environments where high-availability servers and components require backup power to sustain business activity. The following customer-supplied wall outlets are required:
- UPS 6000VA LCD Rack UPS - 200 V to 230 V, 30-32 A circuit (single-phase)
- Three years limited warranty
- Optional features - One year limited warranty
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.