IBM QLOGIC 16GB FC SINGLE-PORT HBA F/ SYSTEM X IN ACCS
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
QLogic 16Gb FC Single-port and Dual-port HBA for IBM System x
The QLogic 16Gb FC Single-port and Dual-port Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) for IBM® System x® are sixth generation Fibre Channel Adapters. They offer 16 Gbps line-rate performance at extremely low CPU utilization with full hardware offloads. Support for powerful virtualization features make this adapter ideal for virtualized environments that need excellent I/O performance to service growing numbers of virtual machines (VMs).
The QLogic 16Gb FC Single-port and Dual-port HBAs have the following specifications:
- Host interface: PCI Express 2.0 x8 or PCI Express 3.0 x4 (physical connector is PCIe x8)
- Single-port or dual-port SFP+ based adapters
- Support for 16 Gb, 8 Gb and 4 Gb FC link speeds, which are automatically negotiated
- Data rate: 14.025 Gbps (1600 MBps), 8.5 Gbps (800 MBps), and 4.25 Gbps (400 MBps) autosensing (per port), with full duplex
- Performance: Over 500,000 IOPS per port (over 1,200,000 IOPS per dual-port adapter)
- Throughput: 3,200 MB per port, full-duplex
- 2048 concurrent logins
- 255 N_Port IDs (NPIV) per port
- Topology: Point-to-point and switched fabric
- Supported media: 16 Gbps Fibre Channel LC SFP+ short wave optical transceivers (850 nm), hot-pluggable
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.