MATROX DUALHEAD 2 GO DIGITAL SE DP TO 2X DVI ACCS
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
See more. Do more. Be more productive.
The Matrox DualHead2Go Digital SE external multi-display adapter adds up to two monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual display setup, this little black box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors.
- Lets you connect up to two monitors to the single DisplayPort video output of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop of 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200) across two displays
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across the two
- HDCP compliance for protected content playback
- Works with displays and projectors
- Quick and easy to install—there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Runs in clone mode and shows the same content on all displays
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second DualHead2Go Digital SE to your graphics hardware to support up to four monitors at a time
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.