MATROX M9120+ LP PCIe x16
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16
The Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 512MB low-profile, quad-upgradeable, DualHead® graphics card with advanced desktop management support to drive business applications with exceptional performance.
- 512 MB frame buffer
Supports up to four displays at 128MB per channel
- Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 performance
Second generation PCIe bus increases data rate
- Single card stretched and independent desktop
Supported in both Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode) and Windows XP
- Pristine image quality for high resolution displays
Up to 1920 x 1200 digital; 2048 x 1536 analog per output (1920x1200 with aftermarket quad analog upgrade cable)
- Aftermarket upgrade to quad analog display
Upgrade to quad head output via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF)
- Passive cooling
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products (P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series).
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), and Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit).
- Low profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems.
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors.
- Global sales and technical support
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- 3-year warranty
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed low-profile bracket)
- LFH60-to- 2 x DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 ft)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows Vista and XP
- Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.