MATROX Millennium G550 LP PCIe G55-MDDE32LPDF 32MB Low Profile RoHS
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
This graphics card brings the reliability, stability, and features of the proven Millennium G550 product line to a wider variety of PCI Express systems. The x1 design of the card makes it compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots and the low-profile design allows the card to fit into desktop or small-form-factor computers.
With support for using 2 monitors at a time and reliable passive cooling (a heat sink with no fan), this product is ideal for a variety of professional applications, including financial, enterprise, computer-aided dispatch, security monitoring, and process control. By helping to manage large amounts of information, Matrox multi-display technology can improve productivity and reduce errors.
- Matrox DualHead® - use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- PCI Express x1 card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
- Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Unified Microsoft WHQL-certified drivers for Millennium G-Series products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.