MATROX TRIPLEHEAD2GO DIGITAL EDITION A DUAL-LINK DIGITAL INPUT T2G-D3D-IF
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
See more. Do more. Be more productive.
Matrox TripleHead2Go is an external multi-display upgrade that adds up to three monitors to your notebook or desktop computer. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity increases and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience, this small box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across up to three monitors. Available in DisplayPort, Digital, or Analog Editions.
- Run three independent monitors from your notebook or desktop computer even if that system only supports a one monitor output*
- A three monitor setup lets you organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors
- Open a different application on each monitor or stretch one application across three monitors for the ultimate in Surround Graphics
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Uses your system's existing graphics card to deliver a stable platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software for Windows and Mac
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display**
- PC and Mac compatible
* monitors powered by TripleHead2Go must run at the same resolution.
** Available on TripleHead2Go DP Edition only
1 System dependent. Maximum resolutions supported may vary.
|Matrox TripleHead2Go |
||3 x 1280 x 1024,
or 2 x 1680 x 1050
|3 x 1680 x 1050 2,
3 x 1280 x 1024,
or 2 x 1920 x 1200
|3 x 1680 x 1050, |
or 2 x 1920 x 1200
(How the GXM connects to the system)
|1 VGA input
||1 DVI-DL input or 1 VGA input
||1 DisplayPort input|
(How the GXM connects to the monitors)
|2 or 3 VGA outputs
||2 or 3 DVI-I outputs
(connects to digital or analog)
|3 DisplayPort outputs|
||Power (5VDC, 2A)
||USB for power
||USB and DP for power|
|Dimensions of TripleHead2Go
||3.8" x 4.2" x 0.94"
(9.6cm x 10.7cm x 2.4cm)
|4.4" x 5.5" x 1.1"
(11.3cm x 14cm x 2.8cm)
|3.5" x 3.8" x 1.1" |
8.9cm x 9.7cm x 2.8cm
|Included in the retail box
||One 2-foot HD-15-to-HD15 (analog) monitor cable
One 2-foot DVI-I to VGA cable
External 5VDC power adapter
Region-specific power cable(s)
|One 2-foot HD-15-to-HD-15 (analog) monitor cable
One DVI-DL to DVI-DL 2' cable
One USB cable
|One 2-foot DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable |
One USB cable Getting Started CD
|Matrox part number
||T2G-A3A-AJ (Americas & Japan)
2 Available when TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is connected to the system's dual-link DVI output under Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista™ (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac® OS X v10.4, Mac OX v10.5 Leopard and Linux*
TripleHead2Go is compatible with a wide range of notebooks and desktop computers.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.