MICROCONNECT HDMI Audio Extractor
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The HDMI 4Kx2K LPCM Extractor allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI source. When connecting to a TV or display you don’t always get the best audio, or in the case of a PC monitor, no audio at all. With this Audio Extractor you can take your original HDMI audio signal and convert it to digital optical or analog multi-channel audio. This means that you can output your audio signal to external speakers or extend your audio signal pathway. Meanwhile, when connecting a 4Kx2K display a true video will be performed without down grading the resolution.
- Compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical S/PDIF audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- HDMI supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- No HDMI output connection is required to receive audio at the analog and optical outputs
- Supports 4 x 3.5mm phone jack for analog multi-channel audio outputs
- Maximum input and output HDMI cable length can run up to 15 meters at 1080p 8-bit resolution or 10 meters at 1080p 12-bit resolution
- Supports built-in audio EDID switching among LPCM 7.1CH, TV (external) EDID, and Bitstream audio
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports 4Kx2K resolution and 3D signal
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.