QNAP QBoat Sunny IoT Mini Server AL-314 4-core 1.7GHz 2GB DDR3L RAM 2xM.2 SSD
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
The QBoat Sunny is a dedicated single-board Internet of Things (IoT) mini server for IoT developers and provides high expandability for connecting many IoT devices. Featuring Container Station and QIoT Suite Lite, the QBoat Sunny allows you to seamlessly manage and monitor your IoT applications, devices, and data for a streamlined and highly efficient IoT development experience. In the era of IoT, the QBoat Sunny is the ark to ferry your IoT devices and applications, and act as a private and/or public server/gateway.
- Two M.2 SATA SSDs (2260 and 2280 lengths) are supported for flexible and high-performance storage needs
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and a M.2 A key slot are provided for USB dongles or M.2 modules (2230 length). Wireless capabilities can be added for connecting more IoT devices
- The powerful AL-314 processor with 2GB RAM are used and various interfaces are provided for combining many IoT devices and applications
- The App Center provided by the QTS Lite operating system offers users with numerous developer tools for building a smooth and high-performance working environment
- Container Station is a lightweight and easy-to-use virtualization platform for users to build personalized IoT applications with Docker and LXC
- Based on popular open-source packages like Node-RED and Freeboard, the exclusive QIoT Suite Lite provides various useful modules and out-of-the-box functionality to accelerate IoT development and service processes
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.