QUANTUM LTO ULTRIUM 3 WORM PRE-LABELED MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 20 SUPL
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
WHY CHOOSE QUANTUM LTO ULTRIUM MEDIA:
- Quantum’s LTO Ultrium media is manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality
and reliability ensuring high-performance and durability, whether utilized for primary backup
or long-term archive.
- A pioneer of the LTO Consortium, Quantum is committed to the continued development
of the LTO platform. Quantum’s comprehensive media quality monitoring and extensive
interoperability testing ensures cross-platform compatibility, optimal performance, and reliability
whether you’re using a Quantum tape drive, library, or other LTO compatible hardware.
- Quantum’s LTO Ultrium media is compliant with all Media Integrity Analysis utilities,
including Quantum’s iLayer Advanced Reporting and Extended Data Life Management, to
provide ongoing trend data to evaluate and protect the integrity of the media pool, helping
administrators improve overall backup reliability and reduce costs. When your critical data is
involved, it’s important have a complete health record of your media.
- LTO Ultrium WORM (Write Once Read Many) media cartridges are available to meet today’s
stringent regulatory and compliance requirements. Combined with native AES 256-bit
encryption on LTO-4 and LTO-5 drives, WORM cartridges physically prevent data from being
overwritten or tampered with, providing a reliable, accurate and scalable data integrity solution.
- Quantum’s LTO media offering supports your comprehensive, “edge to core” backup, recovery
and archive strategy. When you use Quantum media and hardware, you get the added
assurance of over 30 years of storage experience and service behind the entire solution.
QUANTUM OFFERS COMPLIMENTARY VALUE-ADDED SERVICES TO SAVE YOU TIME AND
MONEY MANAGING YOUR MEDIA:
Have you ever spent hours unpacking, labeling and loading media into your library?
Why waste IT resources unpacking boxes and labeling cartridges?
Your time and your data are valuable. We understand that.
- Allow Quantum to pre-label your data cartridges with your requested bar code label sequences
and color scheme. They’ll arrive ready to load into the library.
No need for individual cartridge cases? No problem! We offer “library packaging” to save you time!
- This eco-friendly bulk packaging option protects cartridges during shipment and storage
without the individual cartridge cases. This allows quicker access to the cartridges to expedite
loading into automation slots/trays—and it results in less waste. Combine bar code labeling
with library packaging and save even more time!
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.